Face Contact provides an intuitive finger-friendly interface to
browse, communicate, and manage your contacts
directly from the Today screen of your Windows Mobile device.
Because of its indexing and sorting capabilities, Face Contact works great
with any number of contacts.
- Browse by picture, so contacts are easy to spot even when rapidly scrolling through the list.
- Start phone calls, send text messages and email, or browse a contact's web page, directly from the Today screen.
- Perform contact management operations, such as adding or editing contacts, without having to launch a separate application.
- Jump instantly to any position in the contact list based on the contact's initial.
- Sort contacts by name or company, so you can reach any contact easily at its alphabetical position in the list.
- Customizable interaction model, with assignable gestures/actions, finger-friendly operation, and 3D user interface.
Even contacts that don't have a picture
are as easy to find as in a text-only list.
Face Contact runs on Windows Mobile 5.0 or greater (touchscreen required).
To learn more, check a detailed list of features
and download a free demo version on your device.